I am a full-time Realtor licensed in NC and SC. I have worked in the Real Estate Industry for my entire 25-year career as an Agent, a Mortgage Officer and a Banking Executive. This experience ensures my clients are provided an all-around excellent experience while maximizing the profitability for one of their largest financial transactions.
I absolutely love the role I play for my clients. I have been known to pick up a rake or run my power washer when my clients need assistance with either selling their home or sprucing up their new home purchase. Delivering the perfect client experience is always my #1 goal!
For those looking for a 2nd home in the mountains I am certified as a Second Home Specialist and focus in the mountain areas of the Carolinas. See my site at www.mtnprops.com
I have lived in the Carolinas for over 40 years of my life (including 11 in Greenville, SC) with my wife and 4 kids. Other attributes include:
- Broker in NC
- Realtor in SC
- Certification as a Second Home Specialist (RSPS) with NAR
- BSBA - Appalachian State University
- MBA – University of Dayton
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified in Mortgage
- Commercial Drone Pilot License
- Member Forest Hill Church
- Youth Baseball and Soccer Coach
Bringing the “Action” to Your Home Transaction!