Hello and thank you for visiting my page. My name is Celia DiGiovanni and I am originally from New York where I lived until moving here to Winston Salem in 2006. I relocated here with my husband of 21 years and my two beautiful kids, who are now 16 and 20 years old. I have my B. A. Degree and I am a Cosmetologist as well. I sold Real Estate in New York prior to moving to North Carolina. I have received a Rookie of the year award and several other awards and certifications for my achievements in real estate. I am bilingual; I speak English and Italian fluently and can read and write in Italian too.
My hobbies include anything related to the great outdoors, swimming, walking, kayaking, camping, biking and gardening. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and like to travel as well. I used to be a Girl Scout leader and I taught religious instruction at my church too. I also volunteer at the Second Harvest Food Bank and the Forsyth Humane Society.
I have a passion for real estate and enjoy working with people and especially love finding you homes to make your dreams become a reality.I can help you buy or sell residential homes, condos, townhouses, new construction and even vacant land to build your home anywhere in North Carolina, in any state in the country and even overseas.
I can help you with the resources and tools needed when you sell or buy a home and guide you through the buying and selling process until you close. I will be available to help you even after you have moved in and provide you with any additional resources or questions you may have.
- If you are interested in selling your home, I can provide you with a complimentary market analysis for your home to give you a range of what it is worth in today's market.
- If you are relocating here to Winston Salem, or somewhere else, I can help you with that as well through our relocation department. I am passionate about my job and I feel I have the expertise, knowledge and credentials to make your dream come true. If your dream is to live in the city, the suburbs, the mountains, the beach or the lake, then allow me to help you make your dreams come true.
- If you are searching for a property, there are several search tools on my page. You can choose from the Advanced Real Estate property search, Tate Map interactive search, or MLS search, all located at the top right hand corner of my personal webpage where the menu option is. If you would like to see any of the properties or would like additional information, please give me a call at 336-577-9081 or email me at Celia.D@allentate.com
- I have also added various links to my websites for Winston Salem, to help you discover this great growing city of the arts, combined with southern hospitality, history and charm. They include links to various attractions, activities, events, the Downtown Arts District, Old Salem, parks and recreation departments, Wake Forest University, University of North Carolina; School of the Arts, Winston Salem Forsyth County Schools and the NC School report card. Whether you are visiting or relocating, I find these links will be very helpful to you, I know they were when we relocated to Winston Salem.
- Do you want to be the 1st to know? Our 1st to know program sends you an email when a new listing meeting your specific needs of a home comes on the market. You can sign up through the menu box at the top of this page. If you would like to see the property, I am available to show you, just give me a call.
- Do you want to know what is happening with your neighborhood? Our Market Report is a great way to stay up to date with sales activities within your neighborhood. If you would like to receive this report via email, you can sign up for it in the menu box at the top of this page. I can also customize it for you, whichever you prefer, just contact me.
- There are additional resources in the menu with our partners for mortgage, insurance, relocation, and master title. There is helpful information on the buying and selling process, communities and about our mobile app. We also have included the history of Allen Tate and our offices and agents.