It is always a pleasure dealing with Carolyn Swenson!!! The combination of cordial and knowledgeable will take this salesperson a long way in her career. She is spot on with our real estate needs, always available to talk and has the correct answers 90% of the time, the other 10%, she finds out the answer and gets back to you with out you having to give it a second thought.
Her negotiating skills are second to none. She will negotiate the fairest deal at lightning speed.
I’ve had the pleasure of striking 2 deals with her so far, and I’m sure there will be more to come.
Carolyn return called us immediately for our first real estate deal and was amazing in showing us exactly what we were looking for with just a 5-minute conversation. She was instrumental in bring the deal to a more than satisfactory conclusion. We moved in and had Carolyn represent us for a house for our son. And another excellent house was acquired. I would not hesitate to use Carolyn again, and would recommend her without hesitation!!!