When people usually meet me for the first time, I get one question, without fail: “How do you pronounce your last name?” That question always makes me smile, because it’s such a great get-to-know-you question. (For the record, it’s pronounced KAY-ber-line… but you can call me Stephanie K, for short)!
As a dedicated real estate professional, I don’t just want to know how to pronounce your name correctly; I want to know all about what it is that you’re seeking in your real estate journey. And, I also want to get to know *you,* in a way that earns your highest esteem. My goal is to give you the best possible service you deserve, from someone you can trust, with the hopes of earning your enthusiastic referral and future business.
As your Allen Tate agent, I can help you navigate the real estate world in, what can be…at times…an emotional and daunting process. Whether you’re buying, selling, relocating, or remodeling, I want to help you achieve the goals you have in mind, for both your current home and your next one. And, by drawing on my background, knowledge, and experience, along with the incredible tools and resources available to me through Allen Tate, I strive to make your real estate experience enjoyable, efficient, and informative.
What I can offer to you:
• I value, and will demonstrate, a high degree of integrity, honesty, and loyalty, to you as my client
• I abound in resourcefulness and creativity…from analyzing your needs, to finding properties, to stretching your budget dollars to their greatest advantage
• I’m known for my attention to detail, and for proactively anticipating needs or issues, which I will communicate to you promptly, along with recommendations and options
• I’ve been a resident of Wake Forest for almost fifteen years, and have a vast knowledge of people and resources in and around the Wake Forest area
• I’m also a wife and mother of two, active in the community, and someone who has firsthand experience with private, public and charter schools in Wake County, in addition to homeschooling
And, in case you’re wondering more about me, I was a designer, project coordinator, and project manager for residential, hospitality, and commercial interior design projects for more than twenty years. I’m a native of Baltimore, Maryland, but I’ve lived in the Deep South (Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina) for most of my life, so I now consider myself a true Southerner! I graduated from Savannah College of Art & Design, and I have a passion for everything vintage, antique and historic. My family recently moved into a historic, 200-year old farmhouse, where we are finding enjoyment in the simplicity of country life. In my spare time, I can usually be found in the kitchen—cooking from scratch, reading on my front porch swing, gardening, or spending time with my family and our sweet retriever-mix rescue dog, Lily.
Licensed in North Carolina