I treat every client like they are my only client. Putting clients first is always my top priority!
I want to help and lead my clients through the complicated process to buy or sell their homes in a dynamic, diverse community that I have loved calling home for the past 25 years. Prior to becoming an Award Winning Realtor, I was an executive with a Fortune 500 Company and was one of the very few people to win all three of their top international awards-for Customer Service, for Innovation and for Leadership. I have enjoyed applying all that I have learned to the ever-changing world of Real Estate.
What should you expect when working with me?
1. Honesty and Integrity, above all else.
2. World Class Customer Service.
3. Strong Marketing knowledge, particularly in leveraging the Internet and Social Media.
4. Clear, attentive, detailed communication with a fast response time.
5. Local Market knowledge.
6. Experience at many different price points and neighborhoods.
7. Strong negotiation skills.
8. Diligence and attention to detail.
9. Help finding and scheduling any vendors you will need to buy, sell or perform renovations or repairs.
10. Willingness to always go the extra distance for my clients!
Whether you are someone who is a first-time homebuyer, someone ready to move up to a larger home or someone ready to downsize, I would love to work with you to buy or sell your home in the Triad. Give me a call today and let’s discuss how to get started!
Graduate of Washington and Lee University.
Licensed in North Carolina