I have lived in the Lake Norman area since 2004. What used to be the best kept secret is now the place that everyone wants to live! I've been fortunate to learn all the back roads on my Harley and the quietest coves that the lake has to offer on our boat. Whether it's Shake the Lake (annual boat tie-up), Bass fishing tournament, or a gorgeous July sunset, Lake Norman has something for everyone! As your Realtor, my goal is to provide you with a remarkable experience that makes you smile every time you tell our story.
I was born and raised in South Jersey. I received my Master of Arts in Teaching from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA. Shortly after, I left NJ and moved to Colorado Springs, CO. After a few years there, the company I worked for transferred me to Charlotte, NC. I found where I wanted to call home!
I have always followed the Golden Rule. I do what I say I will do. With nearly 30 years of sales, contract negotiations, and customer service, I can assure you the highest level of attention and detail. I make things happen! Call, text or email me today. I'll get you moving!
• Master of Arts in Teaching-Music Education K-12, Bachelor of Music-Jazz Guitar, University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA
• North Carolina Broker/Realtor
• North Carolina Association of Realtors
• Member Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
• Taekwondo 1st degree Black Belt
• Member Harley Owners Group
• Member National Rifle Association
• Member American Homebrew Association
• Former NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
Licensed in North Carolina