“If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” - Milton Berle
A short statement that says a lot about what can be done with passion, vision, and perseverance! I look forward to working with clients to build that door to meet their real estate needs and build a relationship that lasts. I have lived in the Charlotte area for more than 30 years and have witnessed, first-hand, such amazing growth. What a great place to live!
Skills I have acquired ‘along the way’ from career and life experiences include tenacity, diligence, compassion, and listening to what people want and need. I’ve included a few additional things about me below. Please let me know if I can be of any service, and I look forward to meeting you!
• Licensed Realtor® in North and South Carolina
• Graduated from Queens University of Charlotte
• Member of St. Matthew Catholic Church
• Member of the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
• Hobbies include interior design, running, cooking, exploring new restaurants