The Allen Tate Company is the largest and most productive real estate company in North and South Carolina. The company offers the advantage of hometown service with international capabilities, the latest in real estate technology, maximum marketing exposure and one-stop shopping through the Family of Companies. At Allen Tate Realtors, we provide the support, the tools and the leadership to help every associate realize their potential and reach their goals.
Judy Kendall serves as the Broker-In-Charge and Manager of the Mint Hill Branch. With over twenty years in real estate sales and leadership, Judy is dedicated to providing exceptional support, direction and leadership to the team of dynamic real estate professionals she works with on a daily basis. That same level of leadership and support is also a commitment to the customers and clients that Allen Tate associates serve. Judy has a passion for real estate and for the Allen Tate Company and is extremely passionate about inspiring associates so they can grow their businesses and achieve their goals.
A hands-on leader, Judy approaches the real estate business with a focus on “team”. It is said, “Judy is all about building relationships and developing people.” It’s about working together and supporting each other in order to be successful and to grow. The office culture reflects Judy’s belief in treating everyone with honesty, integrity and respect. The office is filled with positive energy and a commitment to succeed. Fun is always on the agenda too!
Judy understands that in order for real estate associates to be successful, they must have training, coaching, mentoring and superior tools. With a strong background in education, a 20-year career in real estate sales and leadership, coupled with a creative and original approach to training, Judy brings value to the experienced associate as well as to those new to the business. Judy’s designations include the ABR, CRS, GRI, an accomplishment by only 3% of licensees nationwide.
When searching to grow her team, Judy looks for certain qualities that include, honest and ethical behavior, professionalism, a strong sense of team, willingness to learn, willingness to share, dependability, enthusiasm, a desire to succeed and the ability to have fun. If you are considering a career change or are thinking about making a change from your current firm and feel this describes you, give Judy a call.
Professional Sales and Leadership - Allen Tate Company
- Sales Associate, Matthews Branch, 1990 to 1999
- Sales Manager, Providence Branch, 1999 to 2005
- Broker-In-Charge / Branch Manager, Fort Mill Branch, 2004
- Broker-In-Charge / Branch Manager, Carmel – 51 Branch, 2005-2009
- Broker-In-Charge / Branch Manager, Mint Hill Branch, 2009 to Present
Professional Designations and Distinguished Awards
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI, Graduate Real Estate Institute
- CRRA, Presidents Award, 1999
- Allen Tate Company, Manager of the Year Award, 2007
- Allen Tate Company, Branch of the Year Award, 2008
- Active Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association Member, 1990 to Present
- Former Member of CRRA and NCAR Board of Directors
- Founder and Active Committee Member, CRRA Leadership Development Committee
- Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Member Charlotte Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- Member Union County Board of REALTORS®
- Chamber of Commerce
- Arts and Science Council
- United Way Campaign
- Realtors® Care Day
- Junior Achievement
- Kiwanis Club
Judy invites you to call her today to learn more about the Allen Tate Company and how you can reach your potential and achieve all of your goals.
Together We Can . . .
Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina