I have lived in the Concord/Charlotte area for over 20 years and I love calling it home. Whether you are buying or selling a home let me help you make that transition. I can save you time and energy by walking you through each step of the process. I will listen to your needs and guide you in the right direction whether it’s finding the perfect new home or getting the right price for your current home!
When you are working with an Allen Tate realtor, it means you are working with a company that has been in business since 1957. Since then we have grown to be the Carolinas’ largest residential real estate company and one of the top 10 independent firms in the country! We are built on a reputation for providing the highest level of quality service and exceeding the expectations of our customers. Also, Allen Tate provides a range of homeownership services to its clients through its Family of Companies, including:
• Allen Tate Mortgage
• Allen Tate Insurance
• Allen Tate Relocation & Corporate Services
• Master Title Agency
• Builder Services, INC
• Allen Tate Homes Services
Are you Looking to buy a home?
Let me help connect you with the right lender to talk about getting pre-approved, and make sure you know all of your options for obtaining a loan. After we discuss what it is you are looking for in a home, I will search for listings that match your criteria and schedule personal showings. I will also sign you up on an automatic email that makes you aware when a new listing hits the market that fits your criteria so you can be one of the first to view it!!
Are you Looking to sell your home?
• I will be providing you with a comprehensive CMA of your home so we can list your home for the right price.
• Your home will immediately be listed on the MLS, on Realtor.com and on the Allentate.com site, which has traffic to over 5 million visitors each year and is viewed by thousands every day! We have Tatemobile for mobile devices; we are on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube. Along with our blog, At Home in the Carolina. These outlets all help raise the Allen Tate profile across social media networks, driving even more potential buyers to your property. (92% of homebuyers use the internet to look for a home)
• We will include up to 21 color photos of your home's interior and exterior, to let potential buyers take a virtual tour whenever they want.
• Your home online home listing will include TateMAP, an interactive search tool that allows buyers to find your home using a map search, as well as see nearby schools, read community profiles and locate points of interest, including full property details and photos.
• Your home will also be included in Allen Tate Realtors exclusive 1st to Know -an email notification sent to buyers based on what they're looking for-as soon your house goes on the market, matching it with those most likely to buy!
• Your potential buyers are on the go, and TateMobile allows them to preview your home from anywhere using our mobile site, mobile apps for smart phones and our exclusive iPadtool.
• School and community profiles are linked from your property details page, allowing buyers to get school and neighborhood information, including cost of living, population, housing inventory and school test scores.
• You can offer a comprehensive Home Warranty-and peace of mind-to attract your potential buyers. And, the warranty even covers you as the homeowner during the listing period if you agree to purchase for the buyer at closing.
• Your home will be featured on more than 5,000 websites that reach potential buyers all over the world. Just another way Allen Tate Realtors maximizes your market exposure.
Looking to rent a home or are you or someone you know relocating?
If you are new to the area, I can help you find a rental, or if you or someone you know is relocating anywhere in the country, I can help. Allen Tate partners with
The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World so I can you in touch with a great realtor wherever you are going.
Licensed in North Carolina