Thank you so much for visiting my web page. As a current resident and native of the Triad, I have spent the past ten years serving my clients in the residential real estate market. My practical and educational background coupled with years of experience, give you an edge in marketing, communicating and negotiating so that your transaction experience is both proactive and seamless. One of my strengths includes helping the consumer make real estate decisions that are conducive to both their financial and personal needs. The marrying of these two concepts, along with an attention to detail, allows me to serve my clients, their friends and family many times over.
- Triad Business Journal's "Women In Business" Award Winner, 2004
- BizLife Magazine’s "Mover and Shaker" Recipient, 2006
- NC Association of REALTORS® "Rising Star", 2005
- NC Association of REALTORS® Leadership Academy, 2007
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Elected to Kernersville Board of Aldermen, 2005
- Junior Board of The Shepherd's Center, 2005
- Kernersville Leadership Graduate, 2005
- Chamber of Commerce Member, 2004-Present
- North Carolina State University, B.A. in Mass Communication, 1999
- Dan Mohr School of Real Estate, 2000
"For me, being a REALTOR is about more than just selling homes, it’s about relationships. It also means being professional, educated and competent as it relates to your life and the real estate industry. I enjoy building relationships with my clients that are based on expertise and respect for them, their families, their hopes and dreams.
"My clients trust that I will always go the extra mile to make their real estate experience the best they've ever had--just ask them, they're the ones who know."
Areas of Expertise:
- Marketing and Negotiation Expert
- Home Equity Protection