A “transplanted” southerner currently residing in Greer, Brett was born in Maine, raised in Nebraska (Air Force brat), educated in Iowa (Iowa Western) and Georgia (Georgia Tech), married in Iowa (to his wonderful bride of 35 years), served in the U.S. Navy Submarine Force (which brought him to South Carolina in 1983), and became a father while living in Charleston (two sons born in SC) and has two grandchildren. Brett is a Life member of American Mensa Society.
Brett serves clients in the Greenville, Spartanburg, and Greer Upstate SC region as a licensed real estate agent in South Carolina. He is a Member of The National Association of REALTORS®, The South Carolina Association of REALTORS®, The Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS® and the Greenville Multiple Listing Service.
Brett brings 30+ years of market research and customer service experience to your corner, as well as applying his practical experience – having bought and sold real estate in GA, TX, MN and SC.
“MY PLEDGE TO YOU…”
“Whether you are buying or selling, I understand the process can be challenging and complicated. My aim is on taking the pressure off you, so you can make clear and concise decisions throughout the process. Ultimately, a ‘successful sale’ is our main goal and I utilize all my experience and every tool available to me to make that happen for you. You tell me what's important to you as a buyer or seller. Then I provide you with choices and sound advice to help you decide what works best for you.”
• FREE MARKET REPORT: For information on your neighborhood, including homes currently for sale and recently sold, please sign up on the Market Report link. Within 24 hours all the information you need will be in your inbox, and can be updated according to your needs every 30, 60 or 90 days.
• 1st TO KNOW: If you would like to sign up to have properties sent to you for FREE as soon as they hit the market, click on the "1st to Know" link and fill out your home preference details. Contact Brett when you find that perfect home!
• Looking to sell? Brett can provide information regarding value, comparable properties, just sold listings, and just sold pricing as a FREE service to help you get started.
• If you are considering relocating to the Upstate of South Carolina area, contact Brett at 817-528-5289 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE relocation package.
• Search by our interactive search at TateMap to see on a map all the listings in a specific real estate area in the Greenville area. This is a unique and new way to search for real estate in the Greenville Upstate area.
• Any questions? Call Brett at (817) 528-5289 or send an email to email@example.com with your specifics and he'll do the work for you!
This site has ALL the current homes for sale in Greenville and the Upstate area. Further explore the site and you will find recommended links to inform you of area schools, things happening in the Upstate, business trends, and much more.