Allen Tate Realtors® Ranked as America’s Best Real Estate Agents
A total of 39 Allen Tate Realtors® and real estate teams have been ranked among America’s best real estate agents, according to the 2020 REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents, an annual ranking report produced by REAL Trends, the nation’s leading publisher of trends and analysis of the residential real estate brokerage industry.
The annual rankings, sponsored by Tom Ferry International, a top coaching and training company, ranks top sales associates and teams in each state and metropolitan statistical area (MSA) by transaction sides and sales volume for the previous year.
Allen Tate agents and teams were ranked by state in multiple categories including individual agents by transaction sides, individual agents by sales volume, agent teams (small, medium and large) by transaction sides, and agent teams (small, medium and large) by sales volume.
Nearly 14,500 residential real estate professionals were considered for the ranking. Those named to the list represent the top 1.5 percent of 1.4 million real estate professionals in the United States.
“We continue to be impressed by the hard work and dedication to exceptional customer service that each of these Realtors and teams exemplify. We celebrate these outstanding professionals and are honored to have them as part of the Allen Tate family,” said Phyllis Brookshire, president, Allen Tate Realtors.
Top Allen Tate agents in each category are as follows:
• Individuals by Transaction Sides (NC) – John Bolin, Gastonia, No. 9, 109 transaction sides
• Individuals by Transaction Sides (SC) – Melanie Fink, Rochester Hwy, No. 9, 121 transaction sides
• Individuals by Volume (NC) – Van Fletcher, Raleigh-Glenwood, No. 3, $50,033,734
• Individuals by Volume (SC) – Melanie Fink, Rochester Hwy, No. 2, $59,555,601
• Small Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – The Ordan Reider Group, Charlotte-Providence@485/Union County, No. 19, 120 transaction sides
• Small Teams by Transaction Sides (SC) – The Home Team, Rock Hill, No. 2, 197 transaction sides
• Small Teams by Volume (NC) – Eddie Cash and Associates, Raleigh-Glenwood, No. 13, $42,115,824
• Small Teams by Volume (SC) – The Home Team, Rock Hill, No. 6, 38,949,039
• Medium Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – Team Honeycutt, Concord, No. 3, 291 transaction sides
• Medium Teams by Volume (NC) – McGarrigan Group, Greensboro, No. 5, $73,434,101
• Large Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – Smith Marketing, Summerfield, No. 9, 365 transaction sides
• Large Teams by Volume (NC) – Andy Bovender Team, No. 4, $139,375,202
The following Allen Tate agents and teams were recognized as America’s Best Real Estate Agents:
Karen Parsons, Carl Richmond Associates – Charlotte-Ballantyne
Andy Bovender Team, The Ordan Reider Group – Charlotte-Providence @ 485
Jennifer Currie, Marlyn Jamison – Charlotte-SouthPark
Melissa Baker Team – Charlotte-Steele Creek
Amy Baker – Charlotte-University City
Team Honeycutt – Concord
John Bolin, Wendy Eaves Team, Cathy C. Young – Gastonia
Robin King Group – Lake Wylie
Josh Boyd Team, The Home Team, Morgan Overcash Team – Rock Hill
Sandy Ellington-Graves – Burlington
Kim Mathis & Associates, McGarrigan Group, Donna Russell Team, Roberta Wall Team, Angie Wilkie Team – Greensboro
Linda Beck, Jennifer Wooten – High Point
Brooke Cashion & Associates – Kernersville
Smith Marketing – Summerfield
Pam Matthews, Wendy Sloan – Winston-Salem Hanes Mall Blvd.
Element Realty Group, Good Living Group – Apex
Eddie Cash and Associates, Van Fletcher – Raleigh-Glenwood
Barry Wilkins and Associates – Wake Forest/Rolesville
Missy Rick Team – Easley/Powdersville
The Robby Brady Team, Susan McMillen – Greenville-Downtown
Keaira Huffman – Greer
Melanie Fink – Rochester Highway
Greg Coutu – Lake Keowee – Seneca
In early 2019, Allen Tate completed a partnership with Howard Hanna Real Estate, the largest home seller in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York. The combined company is the #2 privately owned real estate in the nation, based on closed transaction sides, and operates 272 offices in 10 states, with more than 11,000 sales associates and staff. Hanna Holdings/Allen Tate closed 100,589 transaction sides, totaling $22,475,825,294 in 2019, to earn the rankings.
REAL Trends is an independently verified annual ranking of the nation’s top 500 residential real estate brokerage firms by transaction sides and sales volume for the previous year. Allen Tate has consistently ranked in the top 20 real estate firms in the nation based on closed transaction sides.