Allen Tate Leaders Attend 2019 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® Conference
Members of the Allen Tate Companies leadership team and Realtors® are attending the 2019 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE) Annual Conference, February 18-22 at the Wynn Las Vegas Resort and Hotel.
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® 2019 Conference Week brings together the top names in real estate to engage, innovate and lead the industry forward. The multi-conference event includes five programming tracks targeted to agents, sales managers, luxury agents, and marketing and technology professionals, as well as a general conference with noteworthy speakers and networking opportunities.
More than 2,500 real estate professionals are expected to attend the conference. Participating LeadingRE brokerages represent more than 1.1 million annual home sale transactions totaling more than $368 billion.
Conference presenters include medal-winning Paralympic snowboarder Amy Purdy; happiness expert Nataly Kogan; tech guru and WIRED Europe editor-in-chief David Rowan, best-selling author and global culture expert Erin Meyer and Ugandan refugee and social entrepreneur Derreck Kayongo.
Allen Tate Companies President and CEO Pat Riley will facilitate a broker roundtable discussion during the conference on February 21, where brokers of firms with more than 200 agents will share best practices, challenges and solutions. DJ Stephan, president of Allen Tate Relocation, will serve as a table leader for a relocation roundtable on February 21.
Allen Tate leaders and agents attending the conference include:
- Robby Brady, Realtor, Allen Tate Realtors Greenville-Downtown
- Phyllis Brookshire, president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Stephanie Brown, chief marketing officer, Allen Tate Companies
- Stephanie Gossett, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Martha Hayhurst, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Tony Jarrett, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- John Kindbom, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Tina Marsh, Realtor, Allen Tate Realtors Greensboro-Green Valley
- Katrina Richards, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Pat Riley, president and CEO, Allen Tate Companies
- Sara Spencer, chief operating officer, Allen Tate Companies
- DJ Stephan, president, Allen Tate Relocation
Allen Tate is a founding member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, the largest network of more than 565 premier, locally branded real estate firms in more than 70 countries. The invitation-only network is based on the unparalleled performance and trusted relationships that result in exceptional client experiences.