Exceptional communication skills, passion, and professionalism are just a few of my greatest strengths. My previous corporate work experience in the banking industry and technology have contributed to my success in real estate. Fostering time management, customer service & follow-through, I am focused on building relationships rather than just selling homes. Through my expertise in process improvement and change management, I am able to make your real estate adventure positive from beginning to end. My belief systems include honor, loyalty, truthfulness & trust.
Originally from Charleston, SC, the Piedmont has been my home for over 20 years now. My love for and knowledge of the area is evident throughout my community involvement and the pride I take in where I work, play and pray.
I am a local REALTOR who lives in the Ft. Mill/Tega Cay area. My office is located at:
757 Stockbridge Lane
Fort Mill, SC 29708
• Member of the Carolina Piedmont Regional Association of REALTORS®
• Six Sigma – Green Belt Certified
• Board member of the City of Tega Cay Board of Zoning Appeals and past board member of the Rock Hill Zoning Board of Appeals
• Charlotte Children’s Theater ENCORE! Volunteer
• Tega Cay Croquet Club member
• Co-founded the Charlotte Women in Technology & Operations (WITO) chapter, serving as Events Chair for three consecutive years (2007 – 2010) planning and executing over 20+ events
• Operations Co-Chair for the Charlotte LEAD for Women chapter – 2012
• Recognized for support of the Global Advisory Program (GAP) with a presentation to rising India female leadership on the topic of Personal Branding
• Specializing in South Carolina including Lake Wylie, Tega Cay, Fort Mill, Rock Hill and York - Looking for Lakefront? I can help!
• Provide services that will guide you through the home buying process – I take pride in excellent customer service from beginning to end!
• Thinking of SELLING? I can help by providing you with a complimentary "Comparative Market Analysis" to help you determine your home's value! I also provide professional home staging and photography when you are ready to sell!
My 20+ years of living here is a benefit to those searching for a home or thinking of selling! I will use my knowledge of the local real estate market as well as my genuine love for the Carolinas to provide you with the best service possible. I currently reside in Tega Cay with my family of three children who attend the Fort Mill School District. Y’all will love it here as much as we do!