Why Use Allen Tate When Buying a Home?
The process of finding and buying the right home can be daunting. But, when you work with an Allen Tate Realtor, we can make that process easier and a little less stressful, thanks to our knowledge and unique resources. After all, buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make. So wouldn't you like to work with an expert?
The agents at Allen Tate know the local market, both as Realtors and as neighbors. We are a locally owned company, founded in Charlotte, and serving communities across the Carolinas -- this is our home! Here are just a few of the reasons you should use an Allen Tate Realtor to help you find your home and feel at home:
- Allen Tate Realtors provides timely, ongoing training for our agents. This unequalled training translates to you enjoying superior representation through the complete home-buying process. Our agents know the business and they pass that education on to you, helping you to make the best decisions.
- Our Realtors subscribe to and support a strict code of ethics designed to protect you.
- Our agents ask questions and listen to your answers. They truly want to understand your specific needs and wants, so they can locate and research properties that fit your requirements.
- First-time homebuyer? We have tools and resources to help you navigate as you buy for the first time - and our agents understand the excitement and uncertainty you feel. There is something special and particularly rewarding about helping first time buyers! Take a minute to visit our First Time Homebuyer's website, chock full of information to help you -- including a video series all about buying your first home!
- Moving here from outside the Carolinas? We will not only help you buy a home here, Allen Tate Relocation can help sell your current home - no matter the location!
- We'll save you time and enhance the appeal of the offer you make to a seller, by introducing you to our Allen Tate Mortgage partners. When you take time to get pre-qualified or pre-approved, you'll be able to act quickly with an offer when you find a home you like, and your offer will be more attractive to sellers.
- Concerned about your credit? Allen Tate Mortgage also offers a Prepared Buyer Program that can help you get your credit in shape and get back on the road to homeownership.
- We take care of the details. There is so much to consider and keep track of when buying a home, and it's our job to see you through to the moment your new house keys are in your hands. We know the process and we'll handle all the details - we're right by your side for inspections, negotiations, repairs and dealing with contractors, attorneys and more.
- At no cost or obligation to you, we will ask an Allen Tate Insurance representative to review your homeowner's insurance options. We can even ask our representative to investigate the history of insurance claims on the home you're buying.
- You will need an attorney for the title search and closing. We can provide the names of several highly respected real estate attorneys. Once you have chosen the right attorney for you, we will see that all the appropriate documentation is transferred to him or her.
- We'll review your closing statement with you and answer all your questions.
Our relationship doesn't end at the closing table. We will stay in touch and continue to be your partner throughout your homeownership experience. We're here to help down the road with refinancing, insurance reviews, home repairs and improvements. Think of your Allen Tate Realtor as a lifelong, trusted advisor, and home ownership resource.