Want to Sell Your Home?
You've come to the right place.
Allen Tate is the No. 1 real estate company in the Carolinas. It's not because we have more agents and offices than anyone else. We're No. 1 because we get results.
When your home is listed with Allen Tate Company, you get maximum exposure. Today, more than 90 percent of homebuyers turn to the Internet to look for a home. And last year 4.4 million people visited allentate.com.
Look at the Tools We've Created to Lead Buyers to Your Home
- Photographs - Up to 21 color photos of your home, interior and exterior, let potential buyers can take a virtual tour whenever they want.
- TateMAP - Interactive search tool lets buyers find your home using a map search, see nearby schools, read community profiles and points of interest and gives full property details and photos.
- 1st to Know - Email sent to buyers based on what they're looking for, as soon it goes on the market... matches your house with those most likely to buy!
- Our Client Relations call center team helps potential buyers with questions seven days a week. This means more leads and more showings for your property!
- TateMobile - We're a society on the go... and TateMobile allows buyers to preview your home anywhere using our mobile site, mobile apps for smart phones and our exclusive iPad tool.
- School Profile/Community Profile - Linked from your property details page, this tool allows buyers to get school and neighborhood-specific information, including cost of living, population, housing inventory and school test scores.
- Home Warranty - For as little as $399 (payable at closing), you can offer a comprehensive warranty - and peace of mind - to potential buyers. Best of all, the warranty covers you as homeowner during the listing period!
- In addition, we'll feature your home on more than 5,000 websites that reach potential buyers all over the world.
Online tools alone don't sell your home.
We know the power of technology but we also know that nothing beats a professional real estate agent. To sell your home, you need an Allen Tate Realtor.
We will help you decide on a market position and ways to make sure your home gets maximum exposure. We'll answer questions, use our network of agents to spread the word about your property and guide you every step of the way as you get your home ready for market. See our Seller's Guide, to learn all that Allen Tate can do to sell your home.
In a 2010 survey, the National Association of Realtors found that the combination of strong online presence and a dedicated Realtor got the best results in selling a home. Find an agent and get started today.